These are the products i have been reaching towards to the last couple of months, nothing fancy, exciting or new to the beauty blogging world but good ol' staples.
- Clarins - gelee autobronzante express: Love that stuff as it's non streaky. I loathe the smell of self tanner tho, and when it rubs off it leaves patches (after 3-4 showers and after swimming in the sea). I will repurchase tho, because it doesn't make me look orange.
- Bedhead- Urban antidotes shampoo & conditionner- I wanted to try something different than Kerastase and I love this stuff. I am growing my hair out, so i need all the moisture possible since my hair is curly. The smell is fruity and not overpowering.
- Embryolisse- lait-crème concentré: LOVE! What can i say that hasn't already been said? It's everything a moisturiser should be.
- Korres #87 ocean blue nail polish. This lovely colour has been on my nails for a week now.
- MAC Nymphette lipglass- The PERFECT summer lipgloss, the golden shimmer makes it look amazing on the lips.
- Essence crease brush. Some essence products are hit or miss, but i like this one for the crease and for blending as it's quite small and not scratchy.
- Estee Lauder -double wear concealer: Not caky, blendable ,offers a nice coverage and has an additional SPF to it.
- Dior lipliner in Terre cuite #433. This colour over Nymphette is awesome, and over a nude lip as well. It's very Lana Del Rey.
- Too Faced -soleil matte chocolate bronzer: I bought this one on a whim, it's a great bronzer although i find it doesn't last that long on my face...I really am obsessed with bronzers lately! I want something to bronze and to contour, as I am not crazy about blush ...
I hope you enjoyed this, I have ideas for some other posts as well....Let me know what you have been using alot lately, I love reading your comments.