- Givenchy Very irresistible perfume- I adore this musky, sexy and strong perfume. I only wear it at nightime though because it is definitely too strong for day.
- TIGI Catwalk Curls rock- I have been wearing my hair curly this month, i am too lazy to straighten it. This product adds definition to my curls, but you have to be extremely careful and use a pea size ammount otherwise your hair can look greasy.
- The Body Shop- Almond milk body lotion. It smells amazing, and moisturizes well.
- Clinique Instant lift for brows in soft brown. It's my new cult product for eyebrows, it puts MAC lingering to shame! The colour is neutral enough and not too cool or warm for my brows and it lasts all day.
- MAC Brow set in mink. Combined with the Clinique pencil, it makes your eyebrows defined and look fuller.
- Clinique Superbalanced foundation. I quite like that one, the coverage is medium and very easy to blend, it looks glowy on the skin and hasn't broke me out, which is always a good thing. I am trying at the moment some samples of Superfit, which to me seems like the matte sister of this foundation, same coverage and consistency but matte.
- YSL Faux cils mascara- Best mascara ever. Mine is a bit battered, time to replace!
- YSL #2 Sensual silk rouge volupte lipstick. So easy to apply and creamy...
- MAC moisturecover concealer. I love how it blends underneath my eyes and brightens.
- Korres lipliner pencil in neutral light- This is the ultimate shade of "my lips but better", the Korres lipliners are my favourites, so pigmented longlasting and extremely moisturizing. It puts MAC and Dior ( too drying) to shame!
- Korres shimmering eyeshadow #645 pink. The consitency is amazing, think Stila but better. I love the colour for an everyday eye, i just pop this on and i'm ready to go and it brightens my eyes. I am going to get way more eyeshadows from korres as they are so buttery and non irritating.
I never really liked Guess bags, as sometimes they look too tacky for my taste. But the new collection is amazing, i want all of the bags! I need them all in my life !
That's it for my favourites! What are yours at the moment?
(I also have a blogsale going on with a lot of LE MAC items, feel free to check it out!)