- Ombres Perlées de Chanel Eyeshadow Palette. Just like every beauty blogger has been raving, this palette is amazing and the shadows are buttery to the touch. (I am SO late on this one, but it's worth it, can you expect something bad from Chanel? NO!)
- MAC Shy Girl. If you are looking for a great peachy nude, not too nude either, this is the one to get. Also if you missed on Jazzed that came out last summer, Shy girl is pretty similar on the lips.
- MAC Lovelorn. For me this is Angel's wearable sister as angel is too baby pink on me and too pigmented, this is a lustre and more wearable.
- MUFE waterproof cream eyeshadow in #18 mauve. I saw Lisa Eldrige trying it out on one of her latest videos and i really liked the colour on her so i picked it up. It is lovely and long wearing, however when Lisa applies it it's way more pigmented. I apply it with my fingers and i have to quite pack it on to have an intense colour payoff. I want to get YSL in grey amethyst now, i am kind of obsssed with lillac/grey cream eyeshadows!
- Essie sole matte. Awesome vampy colour, glossy and sexy.
Swatches from left to right: MUFE cream eyeshadow #18 mauve, MAC shygirl, MAC lovelorn.
Here is Lisa Eldrige's video in question.
Also, one loathe. I got a mini OPI nail polish fromt the Katy Perry collection in "not like the movies", the colour after 2 coats is still not opaque and it's too 90s for my taste. I tolerate it under some lights, under some others i dislike it haha!. I think it looks a bit dirty too and weird. It would look better on darker skintones i think.
Are you in love with purplish/grey eyeshadows too lately?