- The consistency is quite dry.
- It goes on patchy and streaky.
- It looks more like an off-black than a purple, even a dark purple.
- Used as a liner it's just mediocre.
- It looks way too matte, and makes my eyelids look dry.
(Tip: If you own this product and do not like it, try adding some shimmery eyeshadow over the top, it looks more presentable)
Presented here: swatched lightly, and packed on heavily.
Which product disappointed you lately?
Can you tell i am obsessed with Shellac yet? I present you the shade Fedora, probably my ultimate favourite!
Have a nice weekend!