- For all you greek girls out there, don't you just LOVE the Apivita face masks? I am addicted, I admit. I got the apricot scrub and the papaya peel off mask which i both use every 2 weeks. Bonus, in some pharmacies you get a free undereye mask with rose for 2 purchases.
- Nuxe- Reve de miel lip balm in a jar. First time i use this, i like it...the scent is refreshing but it's matte on the lips, no cute glossy effect. So I use it before bedtime.
- I am really stocked to try the Nuxe teint eclat prodigieux, tinted moisturizer I got some samples from. I hope this will not irritate my skin, since it's heavily fragranced.
- Avene- cleanance face mask- Great for oily skin. A staple for me.
- Darphin- Gel lissant defatigant yeux. First time trying this product, we will see how it goes...I am on the haunt for the perfect eye cream. I was stuck between Liercac, Neostrata, Avene and this one. I will report back! (I have undereye puffiness :-( )
- Vichy Normaderm face wash. I was out of my Apivita one ( for oily skin) which i quite liked, but i wanted to try something new. I will report back!
- Avene- thermal water. I use this every single day, when i wash my face, after the gym, when i want to feel refreshed, after shaving...but never to set my makeup. It's water, means it will dissolve it. I love it as it soothes the skin. It's a must for me.
What skincare items are your staples and what is your favourite eye cream?