- Bioderma Sensibio makeup remover. It is as great as everyone claims it is, i don't think i will ever repurchase another makeup remover ever. Feels like water, remove layers and layers of makeup incredibly.
- Klorane dry shampoo. I had never ever tried any dry shampoo, and i know alot of UK ladies rave about Baptiste dry shampoo, so i thought i would try the Klorane version (one of my favourite haircare brands). It gives me massive volume and smells great!
- Kerastase volumactive mousse. I was in a dire need of a mousse, this one is pretty good and leaves my hair soft.
- Clinique high impact mascata- Nothing dramatic about this mascara I must admit, i will use it for daytime as it's very soft and natural.(Nothing can beat YSL faux cils...)
- Korres nail polish in bright pink #12
- Korres nail polish in vert amande #92
- MAC something special cremeblend blush. I love this new formula, so easy to blend and buildable. I think i want posey now.
- Korres intensive colour lipgloss #13. I am in LOVE with these. The scent reminds me of MAC, very sweet and vanilla-ish, the pigmentation is amazing and it is the perfect colour for the "my lips but better" look. They feel like nothing on the lips, water based and they fade beautifully. I cannot wait to get more shades.
Also bought an amazing handcream, since my L' Occitane one ran out. I love french skincare!
And a greek essential oil called Laurel oil for hair masks. Most greek girls I know, once a week deep condition their hair with olive oil and this particular essential oil that stimulates hair growth. It isn't as disgusting as it sounds, actually olive oil makes my hair so shiny and smoothe and doesn't weigh down my hair at all nor leaves it oily. I am also getting used to the herbal smell after so many years:P I will maybe do a post on how i do this hair mask.
Have a great week girls :-)