- Korres japanese rose showergel. I love everything about it. The scent is divine, lathers extremely well and on top of all that it leaves my skin silky smooth which rarely happens with other body washes. It's free of alot of bad chemicals too, so thumbs up for Korres.
- MAC moisturecover concealer. I love this one because it's easy to move around and it doesn't look very cakey like MAC studio finish concealer. I use it under the eyes and buff it on my face where i need some extra coverage.
- MAC #224 brush. I don't think i could ever live without this brush anymore. I found a new use out if it, when I realised it's not that great for crease work and that I much prefer the #227 for blending. Thank god for pixiwoo, now i use this to buff my concealer under the eyes and on my face, which leaves an airbrush finish.
- MAC tan pigment. Perfect warm colour, great for an everyday look. Paired with melon pigment it's my definition of a summery eye makeup look.
- Stila kajal eye liner- tiger's eye. Lovely warm brown that makes brown eyes stand out. Most MAC liners smudge on me within 20 minutes, but this one isn't even waterproof and stays put all day on the waterline and doesn't settle in my crease on the eyelid. I highly recommend this product.
- Toleriane foundation. This is one of my favourite foundations and you do not even need powder with this one because the coverage is good. It's oil-free and great for sensitive acne prone skin. It leaves a semi matte/satin finish on the skin and has an SPF of 25. If you have sensitive skin and you think that vichy dermablend is a bit too thick, try this one.
- Revlon gloss #180. I admit that i usually do not buy alot of drugstore brands, reason being that where I am drugstore is as much as expensive as high end brands. Luckily, one of my friends gave me this gloss because she hated the colour. Now I see why these are so hyped up everywhere. If you hate MAC sticky glosses and love the chanel ones, you will LOVE the consistency of these, especially if you are in the US and can get them for pretty cheap, i recommend them, silky smooth and feel like a balm and overall a pleasure to apply and they last very well on the lips fading to a nice stain. ( I also have a nude one, but I have used this one more). I consider this one a dupe of Chanel lazer.
What are your favourites for March? I love reading these kind of posts!