- Benefit Skinny Jeans creaseless cream eyeshadow. I now understand why this product is so talked about. The colour is beyond gorgeous and the staying power exceptional. I think now i am addicted to cream eyeshadows. Too bad the Benefit range has no colour i am drawn to apart perhaps birthday suit, but i will now be looking into Bobbie Brown.
- My custom made MAC neutrals palette. As you can see, be gentle when you try to break the palette to fit 5 eyeshadows, mine broke immediatly and looks very beat. However i wear these eyeshadows very often. From left to right: Mulch, Brule ( i can honestly say i prefer Blanc Type over this one, it feels a bit useless and you could for sure use powder instead of it, but i want to use it up), Handwritten, All that glitters, Cork.
- My new gold plated earrings from http://www.liberty.co.uk/, i am in love with them! The designer is Wendy Mink, and i quite like her jewellry. I m not really a fan of rose gold, i prefer silver, but these are an exception.
- This week, i borrowed my mum and grandma's perfumes just to switch it up a bit. I used to own J'adore by Christian Dior years ago and i think its time to revisit it. I like wearing it at night time, its not my signature scent and it can lead to headaches sometimes but overall it's not so bad. I think if gold had a scent it would smell like J'adore i don't know why ...My mum and I always loved YSL opium, so when the new revisited younger version of Opium came out, we gave it a chance. At first i thought it would be a lighter, youthfull Opium but it's not that at all. The staying power isn't all that great and its a light floral with no reminescence of the original Opium. I wear it but it's not me.
Now onto my disapointment. I wanted to shop my stash a little bit, and to experiment with blush. I have bought this Clinique blusher which looked amazing and very promising, but once on the skin the lack of pigmentation is obvious and no matter how much i try to build the colour, very little shows up. I think that this Clinique blusher is Limited Edition, i bought it last year and it's called mixed berries 01.
(I had to rub hard for the swatch)
In and Out...
- Central hair parting. All of last year i tried do a side swept fringe, which resulted of looking terrible and not being really my style. I still love it on others though.
- Berry lips. I adore MAC craving lipstick for that, as a stain or packing this amazing colour on. I think its the perfect winter colour.
- OPI nail envy. This product is the only reason my nails grow faster and stay strong.
- Wearing dark colours. Black, navy, emerald are my kind of colours. Luckily summer, is far enough so i can enjoy these colours still.
- The video of 30 seconds to Mars called Hurricane. I love this long video, and the song is quite good. I usually dislike this band, but they managed to impress me now.
- Statement shoulders. Only Alexander McQueen or Lanvin can do this right. I never liked statement shoulders on me and i don't think its a trend that will stay. It looks too 80s, rigid and costumy.
- Blazers. I cannot understand the hype. I much prefer leather jackets or trenchcoats.
- Leather satchel bags, Alexa Chung Mulberry type. I don't like this trend as well either, it is beyond ugly to me. Investing in a Balenciaga or Miu Miu bag is the way to go.
- My anticipated Givenchy scarf being sold out. Bummer! ( Thanks to http://www.liberty.co.uk/ for processing my order and then telling me it's sold out!)
- Dry lips. I hate hate hate dry lips. It looks bad with any lipstick and it hurts.
- Avoiding carbs.