This is one of my go-to shades ever, i love taupes and dark nails and honestly, i own Chanel Particuliere which looks exactly the same on the nails with no difference whatsoever, and it chips on me within 24 hours so i reach out for this one way more often. Maybe i will do a review on both of them swatched side by side. I think that Barry M is amazing at duplicating the "it" colours that come out every season, with lower price and better quality.
This is my go to look when i want a quite defined, messy but still made up eye if i have 1 minute to get ready.
- MAC Cork
- MAC coffee eye pencil
- White shimmery eyeshadow from the Dior palette in Endless shine for the inner tearducts´
- Maybelline Lash stiletto mascara (It´s an okay everyday mascara, not dark enough for me but lengthens well)
- Chanel Amethyst eyeshadow
- MAC #227 #219 brushes
What i do is:
- place some highlight colour on my inner tearducts with the MAC #219 to help brighten up the eye
- sweep MAC cork all over the lid with the #227
- trace a thick line of pencil and smudge it with the same #219
- Apply the black Chanel eyeshadow on top of the liner to set it and darken it even more
- line the waterline and place some shadows to set it, to avoid racoon eyes
- Apply mascara and done!
It honestly takes me less than 1 minute to do and i love the results.
What is the makeup that is failproof for you, or that you do when you have no time at all?