Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 Q's Tag:

I found this tag in one of my favourite bloggers ever, the gorgeous Emma. Check her out!

http://birdsdecoratebranches.blogspot.com/

On to the tag!

1. What's your favourite makeup look?
I have so many, depending on my mood, clothes or season! I usually tend to go for a neutral eye look with browns or just heavy eyeliner and a nude lip.

2. Do you have a beauty vice?
Wanting to buy every lipstick possible. I love all sorts of brands, colours and textures. Mixing and matching is also very fun. I want to buy every single colour from every brand, crazy right ?:)

3. What part of your body do you love?
Probably my lips, because theyr'e quit full so i can just wear a lipstick without worrying too much and go :)

4. Who is your beauty icon?
I have too many to mention, i usually like trendsetters. Maybe Dita von teese because she is the ultimate fashion and makeup icon, that always look so polished and well dressed.

5. What beauty product makes you feel instantly good? 
Probably foundation or concealer to even out my skintone.

6. How do you look after your skin?
I do not exagerate and try every product on the market. I stick to the basics and always use sunscreen if i go out. I cleanse, tone and moisturize and once a week use a clay cleansing mask. I also drink tons of water and eat plenty of fish, and remove my makeup every night.

7. What is your signature scent?
 For morning D&G- the one and for nightime Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison. I own tons of perfume though, i love fragrance.


8. What is your haircare secret?
I don't overwash, and do not wash my hair everyday, and i do not use alot of product either. If i stay at home i dont do anything to it to avoid heat. I always use heat protectant when i have to use hot tools. And i do olive oil treatments that i leave overnight once a month. My hair is quite thin and breaks easily so i trim it every 3 months.

9. How do you pamper yourself?
I love beauty masks and getting a pedicure or manicure.

10. What is your beauty pet peeve?
I guess orange foundation.

11. What would be your desert island must haves?
Sunscreen probably! I dont think i would worry too much about makeup, i would just enjoy it there.Also a good lipbalm.


12. Do you have a beauty philosophy?
Drink tons of water, find out what works for you and don't stress :)



Elly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment