- YSL rouge volupte #2 in Sensual Silk. The texture and smell is amazing. And it's a nude. Love it:)
- Bow earrings from Accessorize
- A bow headband from Accessorize as well, because one can never have too many headbands! Although it's not very wintery and its a tad bit too girly for me, it looked cute and i had to have it:P
- CND Solar oil for dry cuticles. I always use this, and it works. It smells divine, just like sweet almond oil and soaks into your skin fast without leaving oily residue. You can notice a difference with this.
- CND Stickey base coat. I needed a new one, and after reading so many reviews and blog raves i decided to purchase it and try it out!
- CND opaque nail polish in Dark Ruby #540 (the colour reminds me of Chanel Rouge noir). I believe CND nail polishes may be one of the best on the market right now.
Something for my greek followers:
I advice you to go and get the December Elle issue, it comes with a very handy makeup bag as a gift. Here are some pictures so you can see for yourself, its ideal for travelling, as there are 2 compartiments so you can use brushes, skincare and makeup.
I hope you enjoyed! Have you purchased anything this week ?