Note I would never carry so less if I was to travel, and if I had a night out I would just carry my lipstick and my powder.
Maybe some day i would make a different post with what i usually take with me for travelling or maybe a different one every week since i switch it up so often. I like to rotate products to make a good use out of them.
Straight up from my bag after spending all day out.
- Chanel ombre essentielle soft touch eyeshadow in taupe grise. I use this everyday since i bought it, day and night. Thinking of buying more of these, i love them! (amethyst & ebony)
- YSL Touche Eclat. Honestly, i don't really know how i feel about this one, if i like it or not. Right now, i am trying to use it up so i can buy Dior Skinflash. I don't have noticable bags or darkness, but i dont see how it brightens at all. It's meh to me.
- A hair bubble, i always need to attach my hair back if i feel hot or if i feel my hair looks bad!
- Labello or Liposan lip balm, one of my staples.
- Q-tip to clean the smudgy mess of mascara and eyeliner through the day.
- MAC Coffee, a dark brown eye pencil. I love this one.
- A little Sephora mirror with a cat on it, how cute!
- The Body Shop tea trea oil facial blotting tissues. It does an amazing job at blotting the excess oil and providing a shine-free face.
- Lip smacker in vanilla. I am not a gloss person, but when i want to give that extra oomph to my lips i use this, plus the smell is worth it.
- Clinique superpowder double face powder in shade 07-matte neutral. I use it to set foundation and to touch up through the day.
- YSL tea rose lipstick 148, rouge pure. Unfortunately this shade is discontinued:( It looks like a lighter version of MAC Hue on me, the consistency is great, so lightweight but it doesn't last very long on the lips. I like that it is an hybrid between a gloss and a lipstick, so when i dont want to wear mattes i wear this for an effortless look.
- Too Faced retractable kabuki brush. I threw the little sponge of all my face powders to never be tempted to use them, as it absorbs all the oils and germs. Instead i use this one all over my face when i touch up, and the cap makes it great to carry around.
What do you carry in your makeup bag?
I hope you enjoyed ! Have a great weekend !