This blog post is dedicated to what my grandmother uses as part of her beauty routine, as well as my mother. Also some beauty tips from them. As Diana mentionned on her blog, i am going to be one of these old ladies who overload the blush and pink lipstick as well. I love well groomed grandmothers and the fact that they still take pride in using beauty products, even when they reach the age of 85. This is totally how i see myself in decades from now...
My grandma,85 years old has always been using Dior or Chanel as you can see. Not only makeup but skincare too. Hand cream, makeup remover, moisturizer,perfume...you name it. Here are some pictures of what is on her vanity (yes she still has a big gold vanity, with a huge mirror!)
I asked my grandma for beauty tips/advice so i can share with you guys (Bare in mind these are some oldschool beauty tips) :
- Always wash your face with cold water in the morning. (Sophia Loren says that and this is why she looks so gorgeous)
- Go to the hairdresser every 2 weeks and always have polished and groomed nails.
- Wear lipstick and blush.
- Have a balanced diet and don't eat alot of sweets.
- Liposan, pearly pink one.
- Korres eye khol
- Maybelline express volume mascara.
I hope you liked this post! What are the beauty tips and products your mother/grandmother use ?