Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bracelets/necklace of the day and what i wore...kind off :)

These are the bracelets i wore today. I usually wear 2 of the sterling silver cuff bracelets everyday but today i decided to switch it up a bit and pair them with a Juicy Couture bracelet that i had not wore for a long time...

The cuff bracelets are the infamous ones Lorraine Stanick wears and sells on her blog, and they do not disapoint. I adore them and wear them non-stop since i ordered them this summer. (If you want a review let me know).
I purchased them here:
http://www.thecurrentcustom.com/stsicubr.html

The little juicy couture bracelet is cute but sometimes TOO cute. I was more drawn to the black colour of the stones than the little fairy and stars. But overall i like it:)
Here is where i purchased it:
http://www.asos.com/Women/Jewellery/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=4175&Rf-400=159&sh=0

My ruffly top is from Massimo Dutti, from the summer collection and my pearls from Accessories.

Did you wore something that made you happy today?
Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment