Thursday, December 2, 2010

I wish these brands were available here ....

Some of you are really lucky to be able to get some of the following brands:

  • Illamasqua (I want to try almost everything from them, the liquid metallic shadows, the lipsticks, the nail polishes, cream blushes...)
  • Sleek (Since i saw pixiwoo using their palettes i am sold, and i think they make some kind of tinted balms that seem lovely)
  • Barry M (i want EVERYTHING from Barry M, the nailpolishes are AMAZING and amazing quality, the lip paints are cheap and have great colour payoff and i am dying to try the glosses and the dazzle dusts)
  • Lush (I once tried the American Cream conditionner and it is the most longlasting and incredible scent ever, i really want to try some of their soaps and lip exfoliants)
  • Soap and glory (I love the packaging and every UK blogger have been raving about some products)
  • Elf (Cheap brushes, mineral lipsticks and eyeshadows is what i would really want to order!Oh maybe the eyeshadow primer as well)
  • NYX (The glosses, lipsticks and lipliners are what i would really want to try, you cannot beat the price)
  • wet n' wild (affordable quads)
  • Sonia Kashuk (Brushes and concealer)
  • Rimmel ( Mascara, lipsticks and concealer)
  • Nars ( EVERYTHING!!!!! If i had NARS here i would be an addict)
  • Benefit (The creaseless cream eyeshadows and the lipsticks, i love the retro packaging and i do not think i need Coralista at the moment because Korres has a dupe)
  • Eyeko (the squeezy mascara and the eyeliners)
  • CCO's !
  • Victoria's Secret makeup line
  • Cheap false eyelashes
  • Burts Bee's (One of my friends who came back from the UK gave me the lip conditioner once and i loved it)
  • Urban Decay (Naked palette please!)
  • Shu Uemura (I pretty much want everything as well, and the haircaire products too. They released some amazing christmas palettes that are TO DIE FOR)
Just take a look at the new Shu Uemura Abracadabra Christmas collection:


Irresistible right?

The list could go on, and bless the internet and swaps but having all these brands available easily would be so much better! I will probably order some stuff soon, but the amount of things i want from every brand is overwhelming.
Also i want to mention, that in the USA the drugstore products are much more affordable than in Europe, and that it makes you more open to experimenting and to try what suits you and what you like.

What brands do you wish you could have in your country, and what products?

Elly

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I live in Newcastle UK and I could pick you up some Shu, Illamasqua, Benefit, NARS, BarryM, Soap and Glory, Rimmel and Sleek stuff, and when the naked palette comes back into stock I could pick it up for you and send it over, let me know and we can work something out, I'll be your UK sopping link! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely get NARS in Athens vre sy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This sounds silly, but I thought about what my life would be like without some of these, and it I can't imagine it! The only thing that drives me NUTS about where I live, is it's a small city, so we have a few higher end brands, Benefit, Too Faced, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and lots of things like Maybelline, Covergirl, L'Oreal. However two of my top brands, Laura Mercier and Micheal Korr's, are not sold here, so I have to order from the USA (I live near the border in Canada).

    I could never live without Soap & Glory and Lush. Second, I can get a lot of things you listed in my city for quite cheap. If you'd ever like to do a swap or something, I'd be happy to! I'd be really great to try some new brands I've never heard of!

    Feel free to email me! sarah.anderson-ostaff@live.com

    ReplyDelete