Wednesday, December 1, 2010

40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice. When i wake up and before going to bed. I have NEVER went to bed without taking my makeup off, even drunk!

-What skin type do you have?
Oily.

-What is your current facial wash?
La Roche posay Toleriane for oily sensitive skin.

-Do you exfoliate?
I use AHAs which serve as exfoliants but i do exfoliate my body once a week.

-What brand do you use?
Garnier Bodytonic skin naturals scrub. It is HANDS DOWN the best i have ever tried, it exfoliates like no other without being rough on your skin. I have tried several scrubs including The Body Shop ones or Korres which i was not impressed with because the beads were tiny.

-What moisturiser do you use?
Neostrata Oil free lotion

-Do you have freckles?
Nope

-Do you use eye cream?
Yep, Neostrata bionic eye cream recomended by my derm.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
yes,now it's just oily.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
nope, we dont carry this line here.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?I alternate between Clinique superbalanced foundation or La roche posay Toleriane. The clinique one is okay, but i will not be repurchasing because the coverage is very sheer.

-How about concealer?
I use YSL touche eclat for under my eyes to illuminate and brighten this area, i am not a fan tho. It doesnt seem to work and i cannot understand the hype about it. When this is other i will try Dior skinflash. To cover up the redness i use studio finish concealer or select cover up.

-Do you know your undertone color?
i think i have pinkish/olive undertones if this makes sense. It depends on the season too.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them for a night out! I havent tried many brands, just MAC. I wish i could try the Girls aloud ones available in the UK.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I love mascara and i change mine every 3-4 months!

-Sephora or MAC?
I would have to chose Sephora, i dont like to stick to one brand and i adore experimenting.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
nope

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
fingers, brushes, q-tips.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes. Sometimes concealer, a shadestick or Too faced shadow insurance.

-For the face?
Just a moisturizer, i am lazy.


-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Chanel taupe gris or MAC mulch. I go through phases.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I love a clean sharp cat eye with liquid liner, and a smudgy look with pencil, or just used on the waterline.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
never!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them but would not collect. I like MAC tan and naked though.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Does MAC MSF natural count?


-What is your favorite lipstick?
I adore lipstick, i think putting on your lipstick always make you feel so pampered and glamorous. My go to lipsticks are MAC hue and YSL tea rose. When i feel more playful i wear MAC Girl about town and when i feel i need a good classic shade i wear Chanel Muse (i have fallen in love with the chanel rouge coco lipsticks). I want to adventure into berries this fall :)

-How about lipgloss?
I don't wear it often but i really like the Lancome glosses, incredibly smooth.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
i don't really wear blush! My cheeks are pink and i tend to cover any redness, so i like to contour with MAC harmony or use some tan shades.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
When i have to, i bought my beloved NARS pleasures of paris palette and my latest purchase was Chanel Paradoxal.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, but in Europe drugstore makeup tends to be almost as expensive as high-end. Lucky Americans :)

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No CCO's here :(

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
yep.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
not really, i have steady hands.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Orange foundation, nude lips when they look white.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love a neutral eye, i am not a fan of colour, but i love a bright lip. I like colours on others though

-What brand of mascara do you use?
YSL faux cils is the best mascara i have ever tried, too bad it dries up so fast and is SO expensive. I also love the Korres rice one. For a natural look i use Maybelline Lash Stileto.MAKE-UPI want to try Laura mercier or bobbie brown now :)

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Emma watson, Cheryl Cole, Dita von Teese, Katy Perry, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Marlene Dietrich.

 -If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
yes, i do that quite often.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I dont think i look good or bad, just myself. Makeup is not a cover up anyway.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I think every brand has something nice to offer for everyone and suitable

-What do you think of Makeup?
It makes me happy and excited !

Elly

1 comment:

  1. Hm, keep in mind though, tiny grains in massive amounts in a cream are the ones exfoliating the best and leave the skin smooth as ever, not big crunchy ones. Look it up.

    ReplyDelete